Frequently Asked Questions
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO HAND WASHING THE BIG SILK PILLOWCASE.
- Dissolve silk friendly washing detergent into warm water (maximum 30C).
- Add your pillowcase to the water and very gently rub any stains.
- Rinse your pillowcase with warm water until all remaining detergent has been removed.
- Carefully squeeze out any excess water, but avoid wringing or twisting as this will damage the silk.
- To remove any remaining water, you can lay the pillowcase flat on a dry towel and roll them up together. Then gently squeeze and press the towel.
- Always use a PH neutral washing detergent specifically designed for washing silk or delicate fabrics. Biological and non biological detergents are not suitable for washing your pillowcase, and should never be used to wash any of The Big Silk products.
- Always wash on a delicate cycle.
- Wash on a cold temperature setting (max 30c).
- Use a non snagging delicates wash bag if you can.
We offer FREE UK delivery on all orders over £39.00!
Standard shipping takes 3-5 business days.
For orders under £39.00 a £4.00 shipping fee will apply.
Please note - due to Covid 19, there may be delays in shipping times.
We offer FREE shipping to Europe on all orders over £70.00!
For orders under £70.00 a £7.00 shipping fee will apply.
REST OF THE WORLD
We offer FREE international shipping out of Europe on all orders over £100.00!
For orders under £100.00 a £15.00 shipping fee will apply.